Wednesday, November 20, 2013

{Chunky Crochet Cowl} ***new crochet pattern***

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great week! I've been in gift making mode for a while and designed a pattern for a chunky cowl. The world's most perfect goes.with.all.the.things accessory. Good news for you...I decided to draft up the pattern to share with you all!

pattern available in my Etsy shop.



This cowl is made with super bulky yarn and a big hook so it comes together really quick. Like under an hour. It uses basic stitches and is great for beginners to crochet. 

I hope you enjoy it!


Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect! I just started learning to crochet and I've been on the lookout for a nice-looking but easy cowl pattern for chunky yarn. Awesome timing! Off to buy your pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...