Friday, April 19, 2013

{Insta Friday...life lately}

Happy Friday to you! I'm at Snap and I wish you were too! You can follow all the fun via my Instagram @sewchatty.

I'm linking up with Jeannette for InstaFriday.
Here's a peek at life lately via my iPhone pics.
 I wrapped a GIANT frame with fabric and added all kinds of fun things inside!!! That top right corner needs something, I just don't know what yet! Ideas appreciated :)
 So I like to wrap stuff in fabric! These bangles got wrapped too. Need to find more stuff to wrap. I'm addicted!
 I hosted a Pinterest Party! We had carbs and crafted and chatted. Best night. You need to host one! We made a darling Doily Canvas and some Fabric Tape.
 We renewed our Disney passes. And now we're broke. And also, the cast members need to learn how to use iPhones to take pictures. And would it have killed them to make sure my kid was looking like he was having a good time?
 Finally did one of those workshops at Home Depot. We I made a bird feeder. It rules.
 This was how Carter enjoyed most mornings of spring break. Jams, mask, cape, trains. His happy place.
 Every once and a while, I can sneak in a nap on Sundays and gosh, it's heaven.
Potlucks are my favorite. I took this yummy salad (spring mix, gorgonzola, apples, red onion, candied pecans, balsamic dressing) to our church iConnect. iConnect means "intentionally connect" and it's a potluck dinner at a host home where we grow relationships with each other and new people families in the church. I go to the best church ever.

Happy weekend friends!

Elizabeth
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...