Thursday, January 24, 2013

{DIY Valentine's Decor...Crochet Heart Garland}

Hi friends! I hope you've had a fabulous week! Things have been pretty quiet on the blog the last few days, but I'm back to share a super cute garland I made for our mantle!

 I just love how it came together!
 I tried A LOT of heart tutorials before finding one that I really liked. This was the clear winner. You can find it HERE.
 I used a mix of traditional Valentine's Day colors and threw in some non traditional colors too like gray and turquoise. I also used two different sizes of hearts in the garland to mix things up a bit. Each heart is stitched onto the garland at two points making sure they are secure. I've seen some garlands that just have hearts strung on a length of yarn, but I like this method better. You can find the tutorial for the chain HERE.
 I plan on using this sweet thing for years to come!

Love it, but don't' want to make your own? Well you're in luck because I have 10 listed in the shop! Hurry and snag one before they're gone!

Happy stitching friends!

Elizabeth
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. i heart hearts ♥ sigh....
    lovin' it girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! V-day decorations are my fave. So happy, sweet, and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This turned out soooo cute! I love how you chained them together. <3 Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely!!! Love the colors combination! Thanks so much for sharing the great tutorial! Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...