Friday, February 24, 2012

{a week in my life}

Hey there and happy Friday to you! I snapped some fun pics of little life moments around here this week. Wanna see?


Carter is not a very touchy feely boy so when he put his hand on me while we were watching TV, my heart pretty much melted. Big gushy mess!


Made some burp cloths for a new mommy in our church. You can never have enough of these if your baby is a puker. Loving the fun boy prints! Boy fabric is hard to find so when I find some good ones, I get jazzed!


My boys made a new compost bin. When we asked Carter what goes in there, he said "YUCKY STUFF!!! and then the worms eat it."


Still super loving my gray nail polish!


The kid LOVES the oven mitts. It's the craziest thing. Look at those beautiful calzones!


Seriously, how cute is he with his toothless smile? LOVE.THIS.BOY.


I MADE A BLOG BUTTON!!!! I fear code in a major way so this is a big deal. I'm going to be doing a little advertising on some other blogs to increase my reach for my advertisers. If you want to know more about advertising here, just check out my advertisers page for all the details!


This beautiful peach colored rose is currently living in my front yard, but it's coming inside today so I can enjoy it!


Super foggy this morning!!! Not the norm here that's for sure! It quickly burned off and became a super sunny 81 degree day. Happy February!


The Kindle Clutches are now available in the shop! I only have 5 so if you want one, snag it up quick!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!

I'm linking up with these awesome ladies today!

life rearranged

Hello Hue Little Things



Elizabeth
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week! I just made some of those burp cloths recently as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :) Your blog updated on my blog roll! I love all of these pics. It's fun to hear about your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week, I had so much fun reading about it! Love the new buttons! Great Job!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new buttons!!! I'm grabbing one :) They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful fabrics!! stopped by from "hello hue" :-)

    ~kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos from your week, and I'm dying over your adorable nail polish and that Anthro mug!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...