Sunday, February 26, 2012

{Made With Love Link Up}

Such a great link party last week! 

You all never cease to amaze me with your craftiness and tasty recipes! Thanks so much for linking up!

Last week's most viewed link was the AWESOME sprinkle birthday cake linked up by Ashlee at Topsy Turvy!


check out her full post HERE.

Alright party people...are you ready for this week's link up???

Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan?
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!

Elizabeth
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. That cake looks delicious! Love the sprinkles! Thanks for hosting Elizabeth! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! It's my first time linking up to your super cute blog. I love the color scheme here.

    Thanks for hosting. I really appreciate the opportunity to link up. Can't wait to look around.

    Amy {aprons & ambition}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting each week. I love joining your parties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another great linky party, cannot wait to meet some new bloggy friends!
    ~Jen @ frazzled five

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sprinkle cake looks amazing! Thanks for letting me party at your place today... Have a great Monday!

    Jeanna

    dramaqueenseams.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. I invite you to the friday fun party going on right now! http://www.craftionary.net/2012/02/friday-fun-party-features-8.html
    You can participate if you like. I have also added your party to my linky party page, so that I can link regularly. :)
    Please add my party's button to your parties page or somewhere on your blog and join the party on Friday.
    P.S: Follow you via RSS and GFC for future updates

    Thanks
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! the most viewed link? INSANE! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting!! I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...