Sunday, March 20, 2011

Made With Love #19

Last week was another great Made With Love Party! I am so inspired by all of your creativity. I love visiting your blogs :) Here are this weeks faves…
This tote from A Winding Road is so dang cute!
image
This no sew ruffle scarf from Iron Violet Designs is really fun!
image
And my mantle is definitely ready for a spring makeover so I am putting this project from Sisters of the Wild West on my to do list!
image
Thanks so much for linking up and if I featured you feel free to grab my featured button and place it on your sidebar!
Are you ready to party??? Let’s get to it!
{Just a few party guidelines}
  1. To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  2. Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  3. Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  4. If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  5. Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature!!! Your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower, thanks for hosting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!

    Melanie
    youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for hosting, your party is always one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your linky party - I'm now following, have grabbed your button, linked my project, now I'm off to check out some of the other links!
    Thanks for hosting, and hope you have a lovely week!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting I am your newest follower

    www.thepepperplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...