Sunday, February 20, 2011

{Sponsor Love}

Have you said “Hi” to my sponsor Diana form Dianapantz yet? You can learn all about Diana and her beautiful Etsy shop by visiting her blog. She just listed this fabulous hand knit cowl to her shop.

image

Don’t forget that for the month of February, you can use the code IMNEW20 at checkout to save 20% on your purchase! Diana is also donating 40% of the proceeds from her shop to charity. You can read more about that here.

I also have a brand new sponsor to introduce you to! Meet Pursebling! Pursebling is an awesome company that offers “FUNctional ways to add charm to your purse!” They have really fun organizers for every size and type of bag you can possibly think of!

Some of their best selling items are the

Purse To Go

image

Purse To Go Zip Up

image

Purseket Purse Organizer

image

and my FAVORITE….

Purse To Go Pocket Plus

image

This organizer is so fabulous and it would fit perfectly inside my Shabby Blossom Bags to keep it all nice and tidy! And guess what? I’ll be reviewing the Purse To Go Pocket Plus soon to show you how to use it and Pursebling has been kind enough to have me host a giveaway! So stay tuned friends because this is a giveaway you won’t want to miss! If you click the Pursebling button on my sidebar, you can take 10% off your purchase with the code CHATTY.

I hope you’ll visit my sponsors and give them some love. Happy Sunday friends!

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...