Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Guest Poster} Kate from See Kate Sew

It is my pleasure to introduce to you Kate from See Kate Sew!

Kate_header
image

Kate's blog is so fun! She is amazingly creative, her tutorials are very easy to follow, and her baby is super cute! Oh and her Etsy shop…love! AWESOME baby gifts! If my little guy was smaller I’d be buying up those little hedgey hogs so fast! My friends need to have babies!

Take it away Kate!


………………………………………………………………………………………………..

I'm so excited to be guest posting today! I love Sew Chatty!! Thanks for having me :) I blog over at see kate sew, come by and say hi!

I'm going to show you a super easy way to make cute bunting for any holiday! I'm using shades of pink for Valentine's Day but you could use any colors to match your event or holiday!



Materials:
Bias Tape




Paint Chips

1. Cut your paint chips down to one color if they are in a strip.

2. Fold over and press bias tape. Spell "Love" with it if you want!


3. Pin paint chips in fold of bias tape leaving 4 inches in between each one.

4. Sew down the bias tape, catching the paint chips in the seam.

That's it! Told ya it was easy!







Thanks so much for visiting with us Kate! This is so cute {and cost effective}. I'm headed to Home Depot for some paint chips!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...