Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Featured Business} Fabric Shoppe

If you are fabric obsessed like yours truly…you know how important it is to find a great online shop that offers a great selection of fabric and great customer service!

It my pleasure to introduce you all to Jody and the Fabric Shoppe!

image

image

Jody is an all around great gal who runs a fabulous online fabric shop through Etsy! She has a really fun blog too where she shares tutorials, patterns, Etsy finds, and even the occasional recipe! To learn more about my new friend go here.

Some fabric I need…

image

image

image

I hope you will all go visit Jody and her fabulous shop! Tell her I said Hi :)

You can also follow her on Twitter and Facebook to stay on top of all the latest Fabric Shoppe news!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Great find, love the fabrics. Visiting from Love Stiched :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the checkbook cover you did for B at LoveStitched. Can't wait to check out your store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting and now following from Love Stitched! Thanks for the heads up on this fabric shop. I L.O.V.E. fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fabric! Just stopping by to say hi from LoveStitched! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopped by from love stitched! love all yoru products :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cute stuff in the etsy shop! I'm here from Love Stitched.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fabric! stopping by from Love Stitched {even though I already frequent your blog on my own:)}

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...