Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Fun…our vacation and 4th of July!

I’m loving summer. Last week my husband and I got away for a much needed mini-vacation! We went to Las Vegas and stayed in out very favorite hotel…The MGM Signature. If you are looking for a great and cost effective place to stay the next time you head out to Vegas, I can’t recommend the Signature Towers enough! They are connected to MGM so you get to use the awesome MGM pools too! We book through Luxury Suites International. They are a property manager for private suite owners. This was our third time staying there. Each has a kitchen so we bring our own breakfast. lunch, and snacks so that we are only buying dinner on the strip. What can I say…we’re cheap!  We had such a great time and can’t wait to go back! Here are some pics of our trip.

Our awesome room!

110_3192 110_3193 110_3194 110_3195

Me and my super cute ruffley coffee cozy. I will be posting these in the shop soon so stay tuned!

110_3196

A few of me and the Hubbs…

110_3206

110_3213

This would be me hydrating after I FAINTED…yes FAINTED…in front of the Treasure Island Pirate show (which BTW is A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME…skip it!!!) . Apparently I didn’t drink enough water for the 100+ degree temps and I probably should have had a little Gatorade at some point. I have never fainted before I really hope I don’t ever do it again! I am now carrying those G2 packets in my purse just in case another such emergency should arise! 110_3221

I thought this Peanut Butter Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity's would make me feel better…it did not…had to end the night early…major sad face!

110_3224

As soon as we got home from our trip we jumped right into the 4th of July festivities! We had a blast with our friends at the Rancho Santa Margarita show. They do it right on the lake. So fun! Hope you all are enjoying your summer too!

110_3246 110_3237 110_3241 110_3243 110_3245

1 comment:

  1. RSM! That's where I grew up. Went to HS there, and my bro-in-law still lives over there. Love it there!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...