Friday, June 11, 2010

A sneak peek at what’s coming to the shop!

I’ve been hard at work coming up with new ideas for the shop! Fabulous new items for home, for baby, and lot’s of things “for fun!”. Here is a sneak peek at some of the things I have been working on for the “for fun!” section…

110_3014

As you can see, my “Shabby Blossom” is showing up a lot! Here is a closer look at each item.

110_3013

The “Shabby Blossom” will feature a fabric covered button and attached to the back is an alligator clip as well as a pin back so it can be worn in your hair or on your favorite shirt, sweater, bag, etc…

110_3006

The pleated zipper pouch to hold all those essentials that get lost in the bottom of your bag! How cute are those owls?!?!

Here is a pleated pouch with a shabby blossom that I made for a friend who is graduating from college.

110_3004

And last but not least, here are a few bags I embellished with raw edge appliqué , ruffles, and more Shabby Blossoms!

110_3005

110_3011

110_3010

Thanks to the girls at Saving Money and Living Life, Tea Rose Home, Tatertots and Jello, Sugar & Spice, Blue Cricket Design, Fireflies and Jellybeans, Sew Much Ado, and Fingerprints on the fridge for letting me link up!

5 comments:

  1. Your stuff is awesome! I LOVE all the vibrant colors - this makes me want to learn how to sew right now. :) Found you from TGC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you are making. I must bookmark you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love the owl and the light gray & lavender pouches. They are so cute! Thank you so much for linking up! Please make sure to link back to us though, so we can keep you in our linky party! :) Thanks!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love all your cute things coming to your shop! Thanks for sharing with us at Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute pouches, ruffles make them more cute.. love it...
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    check me there please

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...