Friday, April 23, 2010

Dreaming…

I have been booming with custom orders lately. Not complaining it’s a great problem to have! But alas, I have this gorgeous fabric that I stare at everyday begging me to turn it into a quilt for ME…and sadly I don’t have time to work on it just yet. But someday I will. Until then I will just keeping admiring it and dream of cuddling with it on my comfy couch with a book book and some iced tea…Here is a pic so you can stare at it too. It’s the Dill Blossom line from Robert Kaufman and will be backed in Kona Aqua and bound in a cheery sunshine yellow polka dot print. I got the pattern from Moda Bake Shop. I can’t wait!110_2675

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...